Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mac lipglass collection--with swatches

 

Mac Lipglass Collection--With Swatches 

 Hi everyone!  Today, I thought it would be fun to show you my Mac lipglass collection. Some are in the permanent line, but many are limited edition. As you can probably tell, I really like pinks and nudes!  
 
The colors from left to right:  Snob, Pure Fiction, Angel, Stroke the Flame, Feeling Fine, PRRR, Viva Glam VI, Viva Glam V, Pussy-Willow, Water Deities, and Seducing Sound
 
 

The swatches from left to right are:  Snob, Pure Fiction, Angel, Stroke the Flame, Feeling Fine, PRRR, Viva Glam VI, Viva Glam V, Pussy-Willow, Water Deities, and Seducing Sound

 
Here is another angle, with the same colors starting from the bottom.



Are there any you like that I don't have? Which ones do you suggest I try?

 Please don't forget to subscribe!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment